This agreement applies between you, the user of this website and White Cat Yoga Pte Ltd, the owner of this website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of this website. No part of this website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order for White Cat Yoga’s products or services shall constitute a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled. As long as you comply with these terms and conditions and any modifications here to as permitted below, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website.
USE OF OUR SERVICES
- You agree to use the Services for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit any person’s use and enjoyment of our Services and in compliance at all times with these terms and conditions and with all prevailing laws and regulations.
- In accessing the Services, you agree that you will only access its contents for your own personal and non-commercial use and not for any commercial or other purposes, including the advertising or selling of any goods or services. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content on our Services except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You will need our prior written permission if you want to use any content on our Services for any other reason.
- If you are under 16 you will need to obtain your parent’s or guardian’s permission before using the Services and must not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (e.g. your telephone number, home address, email address) to us or to any other users of the Services.
- You may view, download and print pages or other content from the Website provided that: (a) you do not republish Material from the Website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store Material from the Website in any public or private electronic retrieval system; (b) you do not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit the Website or Material for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
We strive to create a safe and friendly environment for all our classes. There are significant elements of risk, serious injury or even death in any sport, activity, or training associated with exercise services. Injuries will vary in their severity depending on the circumstances and could possibly result in very serious disabling injuries. Participants should be aware of such risks and commit to make every effort to educate themselves and train in such a way as to limit risk of injury to themselves and others. You are responsible for bringing all prescribed medication, appropriate clothing and footwear, and/or any equipment deemed necessary for protecting yourself against injury.
Participants will be asked to sign the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)/ Health History Questionnaire from time to time to keep our records up to date. It is your responsibility to let an instructor know with any changes to your health and that they are updated.
All group classes, workshops and retreats require minimum number of participants to commence. Should the sessions fall short of participants, we reserve the right to cancel the class or reschedule.
1. Cat Yoga
We require participant to reach earlier than the stipulated time so that the class can commence on time. Rules of Cat Café will be observed at all times. No cats will be hurt in the Yoga session and no feeding is allowed.
2. Outdoor Yoga Classes
We require participant to reach earlier than the stipulated time so that the class can commence on time. We will observe the weather forecast prior to the class and reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the class should the weather deemed unsuitable for the class to take place.
3. Indoor Yoga Classes/Workshops
We require participant to reach earlier than the stipulated time so that the class can commence on time.
4. Private Yoga Classes
White Cat Yoga will arrange the date and time of yoga session between the instructor and the client stipulated in the agreement. Any changes of the appointments should be reported to White Cat Yoga accordingly. We reserve the right to contact the client to check on the status of the service rendered.
White Cat Yoga will arrange the date and time of the course commencement with Union Ayurveda Singapore. We reserve the right on the changes of class commencement date and subsequent training dates.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS OF CLASSES
1) Packages for our Classes are sold in advance prior to class commencement. It is in such combinations as we may introduce from time to time. You shall not transfer sessions to any other person or permit them to be used by anyone else. Any assignment, transfer or disposal of rides and packages for our Classes are at our sole discretion and may only be permitted in exceptional circumstances. Class fees are non refundable.
2) Class fees may be increased by us at any time. We shall give you at least 14 days notice prior to any such increases.
3) When you are purchasing a single class or package, you are paying for a Class and not an instructor. Instructors are subject to change without notice.
Classes, workshops and courses
- 100% refund for cancellations made at least 72hrs prior to appointment date and time
- 50% refund for cancellations made less than 72hrs to 48hrs prior to appointment date and time.
- No refund for any cancellation made less than 48hrs prior to appointment date and time.
- The rights of cancellation and refund and any limitation expressed in these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Refunds in relation to Products or Services may only be credited to the credit or debit card originally used to make the purchase or via bank transfer. An administration fee shall be applicable for such refunds.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to change the prices and billing methods for any Products or Services which shall be made effective immediately upon posting on the Website or by e-mail delivery to you. Information displayed on the Website to pricing and availability is subject to change without notice.
- Private yoga classes: The full payment for the yoga lessons will still have to be made even if the client decides to terminate the lessons before completing the committed yoga package.
SALES AND PAYMENT TERMS
1) To purchase any Products or Services on our Website, you must (a) be at least sixteen (16) years of age and (b) be a natural person (no corporations, partnerships or other legal entities).
2) Prior to the purchase of any Products or Services on our Website, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration, (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to
3) You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your purchases of our Products or Services (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. Unless you notify us of any discrepancies within sixty (60) days after they first appear on your credit card statement, you agree that they will be deemed accepted by you for all purposes.
PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES
1) Appointment of Yoga Instructors
Instructors are assigned to clients based on three criteria. Firstly, they are narrowed down based on the client’s selection of the type of yoga to participate in. Then, they are further narrowed down by the location/venue. Lastly, we always try our best to arrange an instructor whose schedule is able to match that of the client.
2) Qualifications of Yoga Instructors
If the client wishes to verify the qualifications of our yoga instructors, kindly inform us. White Cat Yoga will remind our instructors to produce their certificates on the first lesson. However, it will be the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the certificates.
3) Change of Yoga Instructor
If the client deems the appointed yoga instructor unsuitable (with valid reasons), they can request for a change. However, the client can only do so upon completing the first lesson and before commencement of the second lesson. The first lesson will still be chargeable and clients will be required to top up a payment of one lesson to get a replacement instructor. OMG Yoga Singapore will permit clients to the change only if the instructor is the one at fault.
White Cat Yoga will not be involved or held liable for any misunderstandings or disagreements arising between yoga instructor and client. We can only assure our clients that we gather feedback regularly on our instructors. Should we feel that any of them are deemed unsuitable, we will not assign them for any lessons.