Strong Feet Yogi-thalon Workshop :
- Proper procedure to prepare for a ready body and injuries prevention.
- Correct usage of muscles during running and the major muscle groups used.
- Strength and Conditioning techniques.
- Yoga postures recommended prior and after running.
- Breathing techniques or Pranayama to assist in running performance.
- Meditation technique to prepare you for race.
Note: Bring your own Running attire and Yoga Mat.
Profile of Trainers:
Hazel Kok (Yoga Teacher)
Hazel used to be an avid runner for long distance running for several years before learning yoga. She used to suffer from back pain and knee injuries after vigorous training and she has no idea of how that happens. After discovering yoga, she learnt how to listen to her body and take care of it with yoga postures. She is now pain free from her previous injuries and is now a Yoga Teacher and Therapist where she works with various students on their health issues and fitness goals.
- ERYT 200 (200hrs Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher).
- RYT 500 (500 Training hours Registered Yoga Teacher).
- 500hrs in Certificate of Yoga Therapy.
- Diploma in Holistic Massage.
- Certificate in Sports Massage.
Angelin Wong (Fitness Coach)
Angelin is a qualified Fitness Trainer where has has worked in commercial gym as a personal trainer before she set up Fitness Solution to provide functional training programs to individuals and corporate companies. She is passionate in what she preached and strongly believes in exercising through a safe and injury-free manner.
- BSc in Exercise & Sports Science (EDU).
- BSc in Finance (NUI).
- NCAP Coach & NSCA Certified Personal Trainer (USA).
- ASCA Strength and Conditioning Coach (AUS).
STEPS TO BOOK THE EVENT
Step 1: Complete Bank transfer to Maybank Current Account 04211088877.
Step 2: Email to email@example.com the following details:
- Title of the event
- Amount transferred and record of your payment
- Name, Email & Mobile number of each participants
Step 3: Each participant will receive Registration and Indemnity form from White Cat Yoga. All details to be completed and sent to us for confirmation.
Step 4: A confirmation email and text will be sent over once completed form is received.
Kindly contact us at 81287846 for any other enquiries.