Ayurveda – Yoga Therapy Foundation Course (AYTFC)
Ayurveda Yoga Therapy Foundation Course is a perfect course for Yoga teachers and individuals who are
interested in having the basic knowledge of Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy. This foundational course that can help students for further education in Ayurvedic medicine. It also provides a brief introduction to Ayurvedic Science. The time allocated for the course is 120 hours, which is divided into two parts. 80 hours covers theoretical and practical course while 40 hours covers assignments, tests and exams.
The AYTFC is a certificate course and has the following prime objectives:
- It makes the students aware of their body type that comprises of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- It enhances the skills in application of herbal supplements for promoting a healthy life.
- The course provides information on curing some of the diseases by using Ayurveda.
The syllabus of the course comprises of many theoretical and practical topics. Listed below are some of the topics that are covered under the AYTFC:
- Introduction of Yoga Therapy: Under this topic, the teachers will be explaining about the Therapy of Yoga, its origin, misconceptions, importance, and research in Yoga.
- Ayurveda – An Introduction: This topic will explain more about Ayurveda, its branches, and the introduction of the Pancha Mahabhuta.
- Yoga and Ayurveda Today: This topic will emphasize on Yoga and Lifestyle, ways in treating Stress Management by Yoga-Ayurveda, and its reflexology.
- Applications of Yoga: The topic covers the uses of Yoga on health and the social development of a person.
- Practical Yoga: Yoga exercises that are related to nerve strengthening, circulatory system, breathing, meditation, cleansing, etc. Ensure that you practice these exercises every day at home.
There are many benefits of being trained by professionals; however, selecting the right training program is also important. If you do not carry out proper research then you may end up getting into an expensive program. You can jot down few training programs and contact them to clear your queries. This will enable you to make the right choice. So, plan well and select the finest course that will be beneficial for you in the long run.
Who should attend?
- Those who are interested in the basic knowledge of Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy
- Yoga teachers or instructors
Eligibility: O/N-Level Secondary School Pass or Higher
- 80hrs: 45hrs theory + 35hrs practical
- 40hrs: Assignments + Exams + Tests
- Registration Fees: S$300 per person
- Course Fees: S$2,000 per person
Venue of School
- 14D Jalan Masjid, #01-01 Kingston Terrace, Singapore 418935
Certifying School of Yoga
- Indian Institute of Patanjali Yoga Affiliated to Swami Paramhansa Samsthana (Under section 44 of MPR act. 1973 05/26/01/0897/10. Govt. of India) www.paramhansa.org
- Weekday Evenings and Weekends
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 7.30pm to 10pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: 4pm to 6pm
- Weekdays Daytime
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 3pm to 5pm
|Title of Topics||Units|
|Introduction of Yoga therapy||
|Ayurveda – An Introduction||
|Yoga & Ayurveda Today||
|Applications of Yoga||